Sunday, June 9, 2013

Black & White Damask Cupcakes

My friend was having a baby shower for her (upcoming) baby girl. She asked if I could make some cupcakes for it and, of course, I jumped at the opportunity. 
The colors/theme for her party was black, white, hot pink, and a damask pattern. I was lucky enough to find this amazing damask cupcake stand and hot pink foil cupcake papers. PERFECT for the theme of the party!!! 


I also made some bow toppers out of candy melts (in black and white) and sprayed them with a pearl color mist. They turned out well. 


I made 12 vanilla cupcakes...


And 12 chocolate...


Then placed the black bow on the vanilla cupcakes...


And the white bows on the chocolate cupcakes...


Then, when I got to the party, I arranged them on the damask cupcake stand. Trying my hardest not to smear black/white frosting on the wrong cupcake :) 
But I am very happy with the final product! The whole stand looks great!


No comments:

Post a Comment