Saturday, July 27, 2013

Star Wars Lightsaber Cupcakes

This week I was making some Star Wars themed cupcakes with lightsabers on top. My friend told me I could play with the flavors so I did :) 

I made another Darth Vader cake (see pervious posts for full tutorial). It was a Ghiradelli chocolate cake with salted buttercream frosting!!!!


Then some graham cracker cupcakes (I just substituted 1/2c flour with graham crackers) topped with marshmallow frosting and chocolate ganache. 


And this is a blackberry lemonade cake with vanilla cream cheese frosting! Yummy!!!


Then I made some fondant lightsabers for the toppers :) I also covered them in pearl dust so they shimmer...a very important detail! Lol!  


They looked great on top! The "Dark Side" cupcakes are the blackberry lemonade. And the "Light Side" cupcakes are the s'more flavor. 


Very happy with the overall affect :) they look very tasty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment